Scott Celani’s music has been played or is being played on radio stations all over the world. Having performed in over 150 cities and at nearly 200 colleges throughout North America, Scott has shared the stage with the likes of Darius Rucker, The Goo Goo Dolls, Ben Folds, Blues Traveler, Hootie & The Blowfish, REO Speedwagon, The Guess Who, Eddie Money, Tom Cochrane, Our Lady Peace, Vertical Horizon, Jon Secada, Jimmy Eat World, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Carolina Liar, Hello Goodbye, The Marshall Tucker Band, Sam Roberts, The Clarks and Willy Nile.
Celani’s 6 studio album releases have received rave reviews, extensive commercial radio play, television and film placement, placement in a national radio ad campaign on Sirius-XM radio plus features on cable news and at National Hockey League games.
Career highlights include:
· 5 NACA college conference showcases and 5 APCA college conference showcases
· Live television performances on CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox and live performances in front of crowds as large as 20,000
· 3 singles put it in rotation on over 40 commercial radio stations throughout the U.S.
· A 5-time winner of the ‘Couples’ Choice’ Award from Wedding Wire from 2016 to 2020 for being in the top 5% of professionals on their network
· Live performances at National Football League games, National Hockey League games and Major Indoor Lacrosse League games
· From 2010 to the present, Scott’s Christmas song – “Christmas by the Lake” – has been in heavy rotation on Star 102.5 FM and made the station’s list of “Top 20 Most Requested Christmas Songs”
· Scott has trained and studied with internationally acclaimed vocal coach and producer Jan Smith (who also worked with the likes of Justin Bieber, Usher & Rob Thomas)
· Scott founded the annual ‘Rock for Food’ concert to benefit The Food Bank of Western New York. The show ran for 9 straight years and it its final 2 years became the official kick-off party for the National Buffalo Wing Festival.
· Most recently, The Scott Celani Band’s recent single ‘Home’ received major radio play and critical claim worldwide – including hitting #4 on the Global Digital Independent Charts in 2020
· Scott is also a co-founder and board member of ‘Totally Buffalo Cares’ a registered 501(c)(3) charity, and through his performances he has raised money for over 25 charities