Become A Zero Shades® Campus Partner:
Collegiate Empowerment, in partnership with our agency partner, Neon Entertainment, is looking to expand and enroll Pennsylvania institutions of higher education as Zero Shades Campus Partners. During its inaugural year the Zero Shades Campus Partnership Project is specifically intended for PA based colleges and universities which have applied for the Governor’s It’s On Us PA Grant program. On March 13, 2018 The PA Department of Education announced the 39 post-secondary institutions across the state that will receive more than $950,000 in It’s On Us PA grant funding.
Any PA campus which applied for the grant can enroll as a Zero Shades campus partner regardless of funding. If you’re school was one of the 39 colleges (See list below) to receive the funding you are eligible to become a partner. AND at the same time, if your campus applied for the grant, yet did not qualify or you campus was unaware of the grant program and did not apply, don’t worry as your campus is still eligible to be a Zero Shades campus partner, as Collegiate Empowerment will provide matching funding and/or in-kind support, during this inaugural year of the project.
Single Program Standard Rate: $3,250 1 Program: Zero Shades of Gray
Zero Shades Campus Partnership Levels:
- Advocate: $5,500 2 Programs: Zero Shades of Gray & Zero Shades Darker
- Ambassador: $7,500 3 Programs: Zero Shades of Gray & Zero Shades Darker* & Zero Shades Freed*
- Champion: $10,500 All 3 Programs & Zero Shades Student Ally Training
*Zero Shades Of Gray is a prerequisite for Darker & Freed.
**All partnership packages include an Ally Kit of Zeros Shades Collateral: Shirts (12), Stickers (50), Pins (25),Posters (25).
Please Note: Priority will be given to:
* Institutions that focus on addressing the goals of the Governor’s It’s On Us PA Grant Program,
* Institutions that have taken the It’s On Us PA pledge, and
* Institutions that are in compliance with reporting requirements in section 2001-G of the Public School Code of 2010, “Sexual Violence Education at Institutions of Higher Education.”
Apply For A Zero Shades Campus Partnership:
Fill out the form below to be considered as a possible Zero Shades Campus Partner and to ensure alignment with the Governor’s It’s On Us PA Grant program please submit the following information to The Zero Shades Campus Partnership Review Team:
*Note: In order to maintain alignment with the It’s On Us PA Grant guidelines, if awarded, the grant period will cover the time period from Jan 31- Dec 31, 2018.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FORM AND ALL ITEMS/INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY JUNE 1ST, 2018 IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A ZERO SHADES PARTNER CAMPUS
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF SUPPORT STATUS ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, JULY 6th, 2018.
The Zero Shades® Development Timeline:
Since 1995 Collegiate Empowerment has been on the forefront of Helping College Students Get What They Want & Need via our high energy & engaging live educational seminar productions. Since 1995 the organization has reached over 1.85 million college students from over 2,800 college campuses. Collegiate Empowerment tackles tough topics that are both relative and important for today’s college students. In 2013 the organization took one of the most daunting topics head on: Sexual Assault.
Since Collegiate Empowerment created Zero Shade of Gray in 2013, they have conducted:
* 76 Performances of Zero Shades Of Gray
* At over 65 US College Campuses
* Reaching over 35,000 students
Here’s An Overview of the Development Timeline:
* First performance: Friday, October 18th, 2013 9am “Zero Shades of Grey: WECSNTK About VAWA” (NACA Buffalo, NY)
2014-2015 (10 Performances):
* First campus event: September 20th 2014: Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
* Development & Refinement of The Zero Shades Of Gray Production
2016 (22 Performances):
* June 21st, 2016 Zero Shades® Becomes A Registered Trademark of Collegiate Empowerment by the USTPO
* June 26th, 2016 Zero Shades of Gray Version 2.0 Is Performed at Millersville University (PA)
2017 (42 Performances):
* August 2017, Zero Shades of Gray Version 3.0 & 10 Certified Presenters
2018 Projected Timelines:
* Winter 2018: The Development of The Zero Shades Trilogy
* April 2018: The Launch of The Zero Shades Trilogy
* May 2018: Zero Shades Presenter Certification
* June 2018: Selection of Zero Shades Campus Partnerships
* August 2018: The Inaugural Year of Zero Shades Campus Partnerships