presented by Mike Fritz
This is one of the most powerful and all encompassing SGA Trainings available. It covers SGA from A – Z. One of there most important elements for SGA leaders is not only to be able to be the voice for the student body but to be able to offer effective leadership oversight to the clubs and organization on campus.
The #1 group that is positioned to increase Student Engagement is your Student Government Association. That is why this program was created. SGA U is a 4 – 8 hour training that covers it all. This is most widely used for SGA retreats when a more significant amount of time can be given to train your SGA.
This is the program that you bring to your campus when you want your students to know…
- How structure and run effective meetings
- How to create and execute a mission statement
- How to provide leadership, oversight and support to your already existing clubs and organizations as well as inspire students to start new ones.
- How to effectively communicate with other team members
- How to solve problems on their leadership team with the “Win – Win” philosophy
- How to be the leader that engages people so they want to follow
- How to market events so you don’t have to worry about attendance ever again
- How to be a more effective public speaker in order to inspire others to action