How to Magically Connect with Anyone
How to Magically Connect with Anyone inspires students to create an environment where everyone feels heard, understood, and valued.
Brian utilizes jaw dropping magic demonstrations and laugh-out-loud stories from a career in entertainment to deliver a powerful message about human connection. Your students will not only be motivated to create a better world, but they will possess the tools and techniques to act on it. Those same tools will provide tangible results when they reach the workforce. The most successful people are those who make others feel heard, understood, and valued.
A globetrotting magician turned author, motivational speaker, and communication specialist, Brian Miller believes that our world is a shared experience. His TEDx talk “How to Magically Connect with Anyone” has been viewed over 3 million times worldwide. Kaplan Test Prep named it one of “5 TED Talks to Watch Before an Interview.” Watch his TEDx Talk here.
- Create an environment in which everyone feels heard, understood, and valued
- Develop “perspective taking” skills that inspire meaningful connections
- Integrate the four components of the E.A.R.S. system for active listening into conversations
- Discover how to get out of one’s comfort zone in order to make new, daily connections
- Develop resiliency against failure
- Implement three techniques for effective networking (college students only)
- Experiment with effective communication techniques (programs longer than 60 minutes)
For more of Brian, check out his incredible Magic Act!