How to Magically Connect with Anyone
How to Magically Connect with Anyone teaches teens and young adults how to make better and more meaningful connections with anyone that they meet, so that they are seen as indispensable by those around them.
Brian utilizes jaw dropping magic demonstrations and laugh-out-loud stories from a career in entertainment to deliver a powerful message about humanity. Highlights include the famous “Ed story” from his TEDx talk, Brian’s coveted E.A.R.S. system for mastering the art of active listening, and the “Appearing, Flying Potato” tale, a hilarious lesson in pushing through and learning from failure.
The most successful people, in life and in business, are those who make others feel heard, understood, and valued. Your students will leave not just inspired to be that kind of person, but with a new toolkit full of instantly implementable strategies to get there.
- Create an environment in which everyone feels heard, understood, and valued;
- Develop “perspective taking” skills that inspire meaningful connections;
- Integrate the four components of the E.A.R.S. system for active listening into conversations;
- Discover how to get out of one’s comfort zone in order to make new, daily connections;
- Develop resiliency against failure.
For more of Brian, check out his incredible Magic Act!